Friday, April 24, 2009

Will/bathroom

Will has been experimenting in the bathroom lately. We've caught him pee peeing in a cup, in a small wooden box that's lined with felt and used for spare change, and in the garbage can beside the potty. So we've had a talk about that and how we don't do that. So I thought we were past this stage. But today I walked in the kids' bathroom and Will's tennis racquet was on the toilet seat and he proudly announced he had gone potty through his racquet. I just wanted to document the many ways for little boys to use the bathroom that I wasn't aware of. I'm sure I have a lot more I'm going to learn from Will, and Hudson too in a few years.

1 comment:

  1. Between Will's bathroom stories and Mary's explosions, it looks like this family has some interesting things going on...

    It seems that you and I can blame Luke and Lisa's genes, since that is the one constant between our kids.

    ReplyDelete