Sunday, April 19, 2009

We were a few minutes early to church this morning which is a rarity. I wanted to take a picture of the kids because Kate and Will were coordinating and Huddy looked so cute in one of Will's old outfits that was maybe worn once, but there wasn't time. So we were going to take a picture after church but we went to breakfast with our good friends, the Russells, and Hudson fell asleep on the way home, so no picture. We're having a family picture of all 5 of us taken Wed. for our church directory so that will have to be good enough, although I dread the actual taking of it and getting everyone to sit still, etc. I've noticed with each of my 3 kids that the terrible 2's starts earlier and earlier. With Hudson, it's starting, even though he's just 16 mo. He pushes and hits us when we're trying to pick him up or give him something he doesn't want. Or if we're taking something from him he shouldn't have, he swats at us and throws himself back. I don't remember Kate and Will throwing fits quite this early but maybe I've just blocked it out from my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment