Thursday, April 23, 2009

One more thing

Will was looking at a book that had Mary and Joseph and Jesus in it at the inn when He was born. Will was talking incessantly as usual and going on and on about each page of the book, and then he said, "I know what a manger is. It's a house made of twigs..." So, just wanted to record that because it's pretty funny how Will thinks he's got everything figured out.

I'm realizing that this blog seems like it's only about Will, but I think that's because, as Kate always reminds me when I tell her she's not allowed to watch Hannah Montana and High School Musical, "Mom, I'm 6 years old!" But you have to see her haughty condescending expression and the eye roll to get the full effect.... Enough for today. It's time to serve Luke's birthday dinner on the Chinese stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment