Friday, May 8, 2009

A lot has happened in the last week. Will was better the next day, Hudson got sick again with the stomach flu Sun., right when Nona got here, I got it Tues., Nona got it Wed. night when she got back to Birmingham, and it looks like Luke has come down with it today. Several funny things have happened but I can't remember any of them now except that Kate just told Will that it's a 2 to 1 ratio. She gets 2 turns, he gets 1. Will's probably wishing Kate never went to kindergarten.

Also, Nona took Will and Hudson to McDonald's for breakfast Wed. morning when I was sick. They were gone for quite a while and when they got home, Nona told me that they ended up going to 2 different McDonald'ses. When I asked why, she said that at the first one, there was a cup on the steps leading up to the slide and Will wouldn't go past it because he was afraid a bad guy had left it there. So they had to leave and go to another McDonald's so Will could play where no bad guy had left a cup. Only a grandmother would do that!

Everywhere we go lately Will asks me if he can make friends with someone. In the waiting room at the dr's office, waiting to pick up Kate at school, wherever other kids are, Will wants to go up and make friends with someone. I know one day that will be a good quality, but right now it's downright awkward. He must be starting his networking early for when he becomes a public servant. I just hope he's not going to be a community organizer!

I have some really good pictures to post as soon as I find the plug to charge the camera. Hopefully I can do that this weekend. We're 0 for 2 on taking a family picture with the photographer. He cancelled Wed., the day we had rescheduled our session. So one of these days, we'll get a family picture on here of all 5 of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment