Friday, May 1, 2009

Kate's better now and Will's sick so the hits just keep on coming... Will has a fever and is not vomiting so that's good, except I hope it's not the swine flu! A couple cute things...
Hudson is obsessed with baths. Every afternoon after nap time, he comes up to me and starts saying, "Baa, baa", over and over until I put him in the tub. He won't stop unless I give in and let him take a bath. He's so loud and demanding but it's cute.

I just glanced at Kate's artwork she's working on and she was writing, "Olivia is my BFF". I got tickled that she already knows what BFF is.

Will, as I said, has been sick today so he's been even more lovey dovey with me than usual. He just came up and said, "Friends are friends forever" and gave me a big hug. (No, we have not been listening to Michael W. Smith, although I do love that song!) Then he said, "I think I'm going to cry because of how nice I am to you." It was so heartfelt and that made it funnier that he wasn't even putting on a show, he's just touched by his own kindness!

1 comment:

  1. Will is sooo funny! I love reading about the Larkin family.

    ReplyDelete