Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kate won an award for a painting she did in her art class at school so we are so proud of her! I'll see if I know how to put a picture of it on here.

We were driving around this morning and Will was talking nonstop and I had tuned him out and was thinking about something else, but he said something in a serious tone so it caught my attention and he was saying, "Mom, you're supposed to be laughing." Apparently he had been telling me something funny that I hadn't heard and he was letting me know that was my cue to laugh. It was pretty cute!

Also, we were coming home from church Sun., and Will had done something really funny that I can't remember now (I'll have to see if Luke remembers) and we were all laughing, and then all of a sudden Will says, "Mom, don't put that in the blog!" So that made us laugh harder. I guess I should respect Will's privacy even if I do remember what he did since he asked me not to put it in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment