Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pictures

I posted new pictures if you scroll down to the bottom of the postings. I don't know how to move the pictures up near the first day of school paragraph and I don't have time to figure it out right now!
Another great day of school for Kate and Will! I was so domestic this morning when I only had Hudson at home! I put a roast in the crock pot and cut up vegetables, tidied up the house, made the beds. It was so quiet and no one argued with me or talked back or ran around like a wild Indian. I think I can get used to it just being Huddy and me all morning! But I am always excited to see Kate and Will when I pick them up. I'm ready for the bedlam to resume.

1 comment:

  1. this is an official request that you post something. i miss your little kiddos! :) although i heard that nona and martee are in town so you can do it after they leave. i need to see pics of will in his uniform! :) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete