Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy

We've had so much going on the last few weeks! Michael and Kathryn's wedding was the first event. It was wonderful, especially since all of us were in it except Hudson. Kate and Will did such a good job of standing at the front for the service and were so cute walking in! Of course, Luke and I looked marvelous! The whole weekend was so much fun!

Then I left Sun. morning for Cabo with my family. It was so relaxing and fun! It's always nice to be pampered and not to have to do anything. And I mean nothing! I had no one to take care of but myself. I didn't have to cook, wash clothes, tidy anything. It was quite a switch from my usual routine. We were right on the water so the view was beautiful. The villa was fancy schmancy where we stayed. The food was unbelievable! Homemade breakfast and fresh squeezed oj made every morning in our own kitchen for us. Then homemade salsa (or pico de gallo) and guacamole for an afternoon snack. It was heaven. The day at the city beach was so fun and I even got a henna tattoo from the people walking around selling stuff all day. They finally wore me down! Hudson's been trying to scratch and rub it off my arm ever since I got home! It's so funny, he knows it doesn't belong there! It's the Rays logo, of course.

So now life is back to normal. Hopefully the tattoo will be wearing off soon because I'm tired of wearing long sleeved shirts in Aug.! It seemed like such a fun idea to get it while I was on vacation but when I got back to reality, it seemed a litte impulsive. Luke keeps saying I look so tough. But I keep catching a glimpse of it and thinking it's a bug, and swatting my arm so hard, that Luke says I may look tough but I'm not tough enough to have a tattoo since I keep scaring myself so bad!

1 comment:

  1. that is so funny about your tattoo. i know of hope that it is still there so i can see it! :) i thought about getting henna in india but we never saw people doing it. probably better. i can't wait to see you all today! :) so glad to hear that the time in cabo was relaxing!

    ReplyDelete