Monday, July 20, 2009

Will's sense of empowerment

This morning we were taking Kate to VBS and on the way home, Will was talking about when he was sick when he was first born. To backtrack, he's just recently noticed his scars he has from his surgery, lung procedure, etc., so we've been talking a lot about that recently. So this morning we were talking about heaven and how Jesus will have the scars on His hands and feet from the cross, and Will said, "I'm so glad I have my scars from when I was so sick because since I was sick, that meant you didn't have to be sick, Mommy!" It was so cute that he thought he was protecting me from being sick by his being sick!

Again, I can't remember some funny recent things so I'll have to start keeping a notepad with me at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment